The Advocacy Fund helps you navigate lobbying, political and funding rules to win campaigns for social change. Accelerate your impact with our nimble team, leveraging the collective wisdom and skills of our forty-year social justice network.
- The Advocacy Fund is hiring for an Advisor. The Advisor partners with project and grant-making clients and develops strong working relationships with clients and internal TAF and Tides employees working with a cross-departmental team to oversee the provision of core services to or project clients and donors. See our job posting and apply here. Advisor The […]Read More »
- The Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals ruling opens opportunity for U.S. Supreme Court to decide on immigration action in upcoming term Tonight, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the injunction against President Barack Obama’s immigration executive orders. The U.S. Department of Justice is now expected to seek certiorari to urge the U.S. Supreme Court […]Read More »
- Californians for Safety and Justice (CSJ), a project of the Tides Center, is a nonprofit working to create common sense solutions to California’s failing prison and justice system while building safe and healthy communities. Since its inception in 2011 the project has aimed to reduce incarceration at the state and local level, reallocate resources to […]Read More »
- “Our voices and presence in Sacramento lead to policies that protect our communities,” said Ingrid Brostrom, Senior Attorney at the Center on Race, Poverty & the Environment. “The bills passed in 2015 will reduce toxic exposures of residents living near hazardous facilities, increase resources to areas burdened by environmental violations, and provide low-income residents with […]Read More »
- Alliance for Citizenship is nonprofit coalition based in Washington, D.C. working to build support for comprehensive immigration reform and legislation. They seek to create a path of citizenship for undocumented people in the United States who have been here for many years as productive members of our society, but due to political reasons, have been […]Read More »